OTTOSEAL S 112 Silicone Sealant
The silicone sealant for window bars
- Compatible with PVB sheets according to ift guideline DI-02/1
- Low odour
- Low adhesion
- Good compatibility with paints according to DIN 52452 (not paintable)
Fields of Application
- For sealing and back filling of frames and window bars on windows and doors – improves the leak tightness. The filling material has less adhesion in comparison to standard glazing sealants, so its easier to remove the window bars for repair works.
- Avoids accumulation of condensation through incoming warm air and thus protects against humidity affecting the edge sealing, which could lead to damages to the wooden window frame.
- For sealing on the window frame below the glass edge (position 4). Please avoid full surface contact with the isolation glass edge sealing in the rebate bond. Maximum 3 mm overlap is permissible.
- For compatibility to IG-edge sealing materials please see our recent compatibility list. The up-to-date list can be downloaded from our website www.otto-chemie.com.
Standards and Tests
- French VOC-emission class A+
- Classification according to building certification systems, see the sustainability data sheet
Product Color Options