OTTOCOLL P 85 Polyurethane Adhesive
The premium polyurethane mounting adhesive
- 1-component adhesive based on polyurethane
- Weathering resistant according to DIN 204 D4
- Extremely high adhesion strength
- Very fast curing
- Grindable and paintable after curing
- Low odour
- Only for commercial users. Please observe the material safety data sheet.
Fields of application
- Firm bonding of metals, e. g. aluminium, stainless steel, galvanised steel, copper
- Bonding of stone, natural stone and ceramic
- Bonding of insulating units, e. g. made of polystyrene, PVC, PU etc.
- Bonding of fireproof panels, e. g. made of gypsum fibreboard or gypsum plasterboard
- Firm bonding of wood and derived wood products, e. g. chipboards, plywood etc. and in the staircase renovation
- Bonding of plastics, e. g. unplasticized PVC, fibrereinforced plastics etc.
Standards and tests
- Tested according to DIN EN 204-D4 weathering resistant bonding for wood and derived wood products by the ift Rosenheim, Germany (institute for window techniques)
- Tested according to DIN EN 14257 (WATT 91) – Bonding strength of sealants for wood and derived wood products (ift Rosenheim, Germany)
- Suitable for applications according to IVD instruction sheet no. 12+30+35 (IVD = Germanindustry association sealants)
- Conform to LEED® IEQ-credits 4.1 (Indoor Environmental Quality) adhesives and sealants
- French VOC-emission class A+
- Certified according to GOS
Product Color Options